Nature of the mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
View user profile

The five lines Empty The five lines

Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:05 pm
Dear all, I wonder how you are doing with the five lines? Are you still working with them or did you turn to another practice?
After we finished the course I kept doing audio 5 every day, so all 5 lines. Yesterday I decided to work one by one, to again really take time to start again with only the first line and the first guided practice for some time. I repeat "Vision is mind" a lot of times during the day and I try to look at my projections. For me it feels good to take time to really deepen the lines.
Marijke
View user profile

The five lines Empty Re: The five lines

Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:43 pm
Good post Marijke:

I am working daily with the 5 lines - together with my regular zhine practice. Just now I don't need more.

There is so much in the 5 lines: it is very profound. Easy to say the words, and understand intellectually, but difficult to realise truly.

I am still working with "vision is mind" - "mind is empty".

Jim
View user profile

Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:16 pm
Continued:

There is so much in the first line. Just now I am working on "vision is mind" - in formal sitting meditation and in everyday life situations

The difficulty is - keeping naked awareness - in the stuff of daily life - in "real" situations - in relationships with family, friends, society etc, - without getting obscured.

Jim
View user profile

The five lines Empty The five lines

Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:46 pm
Dear Jim, Maybe " naked awareness "are big words for daily life and "awareness" is already a lot!!!

I started with audio 2 today. It feels like a kind of relief to work with the two in stead of only the first line because it feels more natural to me to turn to my mind...
Marijke
Admin
View user profilehttps://natureofthemind.forumattivo.com

Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:58 pm
I agree totally with you. I'm also working on the 2 first lines . But sometimes happends, for a not long time, that I have experiences of the others lines. They are fleetings. The dependence on the samsara is so deep!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum