Nature of the mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://natureofthemind.forumattivo.com

Tummo, Tenzin 's theachings Empty Tummo, Tenzin 's theachings

Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:27 am
Tenzin's theachings about Tummo
Admin
Admin

Tummo, Tenzin 's theachings Empty Re: Tummo, Tenzin 's theachings

Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:07 am
I want to share this wonderful experience with you. Yesterday tenzin's teaching on tummo to which I had enrolled was finished. It was a wonderful experience. I knew that tummo is not just a practice for raising body temperature, but I didn't know how powerful and mystical it was. The heart of the teaching is transformation.
I have to make a premise, so you will understand what happened. You know that I suffer from a very painful neuralgia in the pudendal nerve, a nerve that radiates all over the pelvic floor. The pain and burning are constant, it has lasted for 53 years and in the last 7 it has been very strong, I have done everything, changed my diet (I am macriobiotic), dozens of doctors, believe me everything. You know my path, it all originated from the proximity to my mother's psychiatric illness, I had always approached the point of origin, but never completely understand. Yes, I understood that there was an emotional knot, a psychiatric patient cannot love a child in a healthy way, but the point was obscure to me. In the last few weeks a very strong symptom has been added, cold throughout the body, as if covered in ice. And tremble as if I had power surges everywhere. I instinctively tried to cover myself with anything that produced warmth, protection. More and more I understood that the knot had to do with affection and protection. The mental symbol had become a physical symptom.
I had noticed in recent days a very interesting fact, there is a very subtle moment in the morning, as soon as I wake up, before the thoughts begin in which the mind is empty and if I remain in this state of bliss my neuralgia disappears. So, I thought: I absolutely have to transform the mental image linked to affection. I have to become my own mother. So, as soon as I woke up I rested in the bed, I started taking the nine breaths and the light I breathed in I imagined was a warm love towards my belly. I tasted the beauty of it, then when I inhaled I kept on contemplating this loving light that spread throughout all my body. The light warmed and loved it. I wanted to be my own mother. Slowly I became hot and all pain subsided. I stayed at least 10 minutes in this heat.
In the last week a very strong symptom has been added, cold throughout the body, as if covered in ice.
A week ago I had the third dose of the vaccine and I was terrible in the night. A cold and a tremor that if I touched the sheets were like ice. Like being immersed in frost. In half-sleep the image of a very disturbing person appeared, I talked about it in previous posts, I understood that it was a thought form created by my soul, even if apparently it seemed real. So, with all my strength I took the nine breaths of purification and when I held my breath I imagined that a light of love was covering my whole body and I dissolved this disturbing image in the spaciousness. Not only had the knot with my mother become body and a mental image of myself, it had also taken the form of a thought form, a demon. In the morning, all symptoms had disappeared! I was worm, strong and much more free. So the day after the tummo theachings has started.

First he started with a teaching on tza lung , I had already done a course on this but I had not fully understood the potential, then another teaching on 9 breaths of purification. And later an other theachings on guru yoga and few practice on tummo. The idea is the following: first with guru yoga you become a deity who embodies the qualities of Buddha ( compassion, etc) and later,after having changed your mental immage of yourself, thought immagination, you create the energetic body of the deity inside your body activating the movement of the lung in the sacred channels. The quality of the lung of a deity is compassion, love and awarness. Very important. And while in the body of the ego, a painful lung flows in the side channels, in the sacred body of a deity flows in the central channel , luminous and exit form the crown chakra dispersing in the vacuity. You remember in the Genesis, God created man in his image and likeness. This practice use the the immagination to evoche in our self the quality of buddha in the mind, words and in the body.
So during the tummo exercises, which Rimpoche says are gradual in the purification of the canals, I was immersed in an immense luminosity. I no longer had pain, my belly was soft as a cloud. Finally the knot melted like snow. A thought came: and now that I'm nude how can I protect my pelvic floor if someone wants to hurt me with a knife? Here is finally the knot! Something must have happened that I experienced as very dangerous and violent. The thought dissolved wonderfully. After this experience everything was luminous. Magical. Since last night I have been immersed in this state. No pain.
Rimpoche insisted a lot with the phrase: bring awareness into this chakra, into the breath, etc. I thought it said to be aware of what you are doing, but
this morning I did our practice and I realized that awareness is this very subtle energy that must not only illuminate the mind, but also the body. It's not just being aware of what's going on, it's a kind of lung. As Rimpoche then explains well in the book "awakening the sacred body" when describing the types of lung.

I enjoyed sharing this gift with you.

p.s now I understand why many mystics, after having observed with great intensity the image of Christ and having prayed with all themselves to become him, showed the stigmata of the cross on their hands. God become their body.
Admin
Admin

Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:48 am
I also add that i thought that my problem was the secret chakra was closed. In the reality was too open, he tooked away Energy from the highter ones. These practice balance It.
marijke moers

Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:30 pm
What wonderful experiences you have, Fabio!!! Becoming your own mother and discovering the power of the breath, the subtle channels, the chakras, the light, the love to yourself...
I am very happy for you, for these deep experiences and how they help you to relieve your pain!
Marijke

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin

Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:54 pm
Thank you!
bobparadiso

Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:08 pm
Fabio!
I had to check multiple times if I was dreaming!
Seriously, and then I had to just prostrate with my forehead to the ground for some time. What is this life? I am in complete awe of it all, I know nothing for sure. I must continually remember to question all limitation.

Congratulations! Congratulations!

My deepest thanks to you for sharing your experiences. They are a great inspiration for me.
-Bob
Admin
Admin

Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:13 pm
All of you are of great inspiration to me. Since I found other people to share experiences I fell much more strong.

Admin
Admin

Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:16 pm
But, I would say that for me, but even for the most of the people I know, the suffering is the more powerful motivation to change inside. And this is bad, it's something to think about. Because when things go much better the ego start to relax and the innate ignorance becomes again the King!
bobparadiso

Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:43 pm
I agree. Yes, for me as well it all started with my family pain, and then I battled for years with addiction, a battle only because I made it into one, I knew no other way for years.

But at this point for me, I've seen too much. I can't look back. I'm going to stick with it to get to the heart of it all. Or to deeply realize how I'm already there. Whenever I slip into laziness I now have a nagging voice in my head that I'm deluding myself, "this isn't really it, you've lost yourself, you're missing something." I can't ignore it, but I'm happy for that.

As Ekai (aka Mumon) commented, "If you really want to pass this barrier, you should feel like drinking a hot iron ball that you can neither swallow nor spit out."

May we all continue to be a reminder to each other, through our connection and messages here.
Admin
Admin

Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:46 pm
yes
Admin
Admin

Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:33 am
Today i read this phrase:
If you can't sleep in the night it's because you are awake in the the dreams of somebody else
jedwards

Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:19 pm
Hi Sangha folk,

Just reading your recent posts - I am really amazed - it's all very wonderful.

Many thanks to you ALL

LOVE & PEACE

Jim
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum